FierceMarkets is seeking a full-time Sales Associate in our Washington D.C. office to support senior sales professionals with multiple aspects of the digital advertising sales process. The Sales Associate will assist the sales team with both pre- and post-sale support.
Pre-sale support will include:
- Prospecting work
- Scheduling meetings
- Meeting/presentation participation
- Maintaining the customer database
- Developing marketing collateral
- Preparing competitive analyses
- Preparing presentation materials
- Responding to advertiser RFPs
Post-sale support will include:
- Processing contracts
- Responding to customer inquiries
- Active management and develop relationships with advertising buyers
The Sales Associate will work collaboratively and strategically with senior sales staff to define and identify target markets and build the prospect universe. They will also interface across FierceMarkets departments including Traffic, Marketing, Audience, Accounting, Finance and IT.
This entry-level position provides an exceptional learning, growing and career-advancing opportunity in the exciting field of Digital Media and Interactive Advertising.
- 0-2 years of related work experience
- A strong sense of organization, with strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated flexibility to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Computer savvy and proficiency with a variety of software packages, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Thrives in a team-oriented, entrepreneurial corporate environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline, with a stellar academic record
- A fierce, fun, collaborative attitude
- Legal right to work in the United States
Base salary and bonuses based on performance metrics
Please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].