FierceMarkets, based in Washington, DC, is seeking a full-time Account Executive to sell advertising and sponsorship campaigns across our suite of industry-specific email newsletters, websites, webinars, and conferences. The position is designed as a fast track to a lucrative career in sales or publishing. The earnings potential is very high for talented and ambitious self-starters that are motivated by a job well done.
As Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing and developing a sales territory and working all phases of the sales cycle, from prospecting to closing. Our customers are business marketers, and your overall mission is to build relationships and put together advertising campaigns that help them achieve their marketing goals. Sales and/or media experience is not required, as we are looking for talent above all else. We have a training program that will get you up to speed.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Proven track record of success in school and business
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, outgoing personality, strong people skills
- Competitive nature, results oriented
- Ability to listen, adapt, and think quickly on your feet
- Plenty of Internet savvy and experience
- A fierce, fun, collaborative attitude
- Actively prospect and close sales
- Design and pitch integrated ad campaigns to better serve client needs
- Work collaboratively to cross-sell new products to new and existing account base
- Actively manage and develop relationships with advertising buyers
- Represent our publications at trade shows, parties, and other events.
- Participate as a successful member of our Sales Team.
- Oustanding health and dental insurance, 401K, Metro benefits
- Professional development opportunities
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org