Do you have a desire to learn the digital ad industry from the inside out? Are you a stickler for details? Do all things technology fire you up? Are you a true techie? Are you a computer whisperer? Well, we’ve got a spot for you on our team where you can put your minor obsessions to good use. Our Ad Operations team members are part mechanic, part detective, part wizard, and part rockstar.
Questex, a fast – growing, highly profitable, online B2B media company, seeking an Advertising Operations Coordinator to manage the execution and success of our online advertising campaigns. Ad Operations is a close-knit team, who work at a fast pace, and welcomes new talent who take pride in the quality of their work, enjoy hard work, and are able to have fun doing it.
Ad Operations is a critical, multidisciplinary function that interfaces with every department within Questex. The ideal candidate must have the capacity to plan/manage a range of multiple projects and work closely with the various teams to ensure campaigns are QAed and successfully launched. The Ad Trafficker position is responsible to receive, review and process advertising campaign material. The main objective of the Ad Trafficker is the day to day management of advertising campaigns, which includes campaign trafficking, targeting, pacing, optimization, and reporting. The Ad Trafficker will work closely with the Sales team and client services, to keep them aware of any/all campaign changes, delivery concerns, and optimization suggestions.
You will work in an open space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Questex.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Own and support all pre- and post-launch trafficking responsibilities and inquiries
• Manage implementation of all ad operations requirements for Questex campaigns - tracking, tagging, reporting, publisher/agency correspondence, media plan management, etc
• Support clients, Account Managers, and Sales team with advertiser preparation and publisher-side launch responsibilities
• Work closely with publishers to troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Educate and guide clients/partners on best practices; proactively address areas where improvement is needed
• Perform diligent and detail-oriented QA on interactive ad units/deliverables in various devices
• Provide Product team with user feedback and insights, related to new releases of our internal tools and products
• Partner with various teams to support the adserving/billing systems
• 0-1 year of experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Requirements: HTML
• Familiarity with iFrame, Script, static companion banners, display ad server (DFP, OAS, etc),knowledge of / familiarity with third-party tracking/reporting systems (i.e. DART, Atlas, Pointroll, etc) a plus
• Strong written and verbal skills, confident working with clients via email and phone; friendly, positive, service-oriented personality
• Attention to detail; diligent, proactive, organized, accountable, analytical, and highly-motivated team player
• Quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes; ability to adapt to changing tides
• Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth work environment, while managing numerous projects under tight deadlines
• Strong working knowledge of entire Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
• Be a results-driven team player with a strong desire to exceed expectations.
• A sense of humor
Submit resume and cover letter to [email protected]