Do you have a desire to learn the digital industry from the inside out? Are you a stickler for details? Do all things technology fire you up? Are you a true techie? Are you a computer whisperer? Well, we’ve got a spot for you on our team where you can put your minor obsessions to good use. Our Operations team members are part mechanic, part detective, part wizard, and part rockstar.
Questex, a fast – growing, highly profitable, online B2B media company, is seeking a Content Marketing Coordinator with a strong writing background and people skills. With proven skills managing social media channels and developing engaging content to manage the execution and success of our advanced products. Operations is a close-knit team, who work at a fast pace, and welcomes new talent who take pride in the quality of their work, enjoy hard work, and are able to have fun doing it.
The ideal candidate must have the capacity to plan/manage a range of multiple projects and work closely with the various teams to ensure advanced products are executed and successfully launched. As a Content Marketing Coordinator, you'll manage a variety of content aimed at a wide audience that demonstrates thought leadership in the field, and provides a service to our readers. You will perform research, content development, content planning, scheduling and support clients content strategy.
You will work in an open space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Questex.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Own and support all pre- and post-launch advanced products responsibilities and inquiries
- Manage implementation of all content marketing requirements for Questex advanced products - tracking, reporting, publisher/agency correspondence, digital plan management, etc
- Support clients, Account Managers, and Sales team with advanced product preparation and publisher-side launch responsibilities
- Work closely with publishers to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Educate and guide clients/partners on best practices; proactively address areas where improvement is needed
- Partner with various teams to support the adserving/billing systems
- Perform diligent and detail-oriented editing and proofreading
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
Applicant should be willing to learn and implement company-specific data entry procedures. Must have strong attention to detail and very strong customer service skills.
- 0-1 year of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Requirements: HTML
- Strong written and verbal skills, confident working with clients via email and phone; friendly, positive, service-oriented personality
- Attention to detail; diligent, proactive, organized, accountable, analytical, and highly-motivated team player
- Quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes; ability to adapt to changing tides
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth work environment, while managing numerous projects under tight deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, Parsley, Marketo, Entire Microsoft Office Suite (specifically excel), Wordpress or other Content Management Software
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences preferred
- Be a results-driven team player with a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to work with a positive attitude and creativity to contribute to the strategic direction and success of the company
- A sense of humor
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org