Position: Email Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Director, Marketing Operations
Direct reports: none
FierceMarkets, a Questex LLC company and a leader in B2B digital media, is seeking an Email Marketing Coordinator based in its Washington, DC office, to create, execute, and analyze email marketing campaigns for lead generation, events, content marketing, and third party clients.
The Email Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the creation, testing and execution of marketing emails and custom landing pages on behalf of external clients as well as internal clients, using a marketing automation platform, Marketo.
The ideal candidate will be process oriented, well organized, and have a keen eye for detail. He/she will also have an understanding of digital marketing principles and tactics as it relates to list segmentation and targeting, email marketing, and landing page optimization. Prior experience with marketing automation software, in particular Marketo, is a big plus.
• Create marketing emails, landing pages, and campaigns on behalf of internal and external clients using a marketing automation platform (Marketo)
• Conduct list segmentation based on contact attributes and activities for increased targeting.
• Create automated marketing campaigns using website visit and email activity triggers.
• Work closely with Client Services Coordinators and Content Marketing team to execute all requests in a timely manner, ensuring deployment deadlines are set and met
• Proactively offer creative ideas and solutions to internal partners on how to better leverage the marketing automation platform to improve conversions and results
• Execute A/B testing plans to help optimize opens, clicks, and conversions
• Prepare email and landing page metrics reporting for analysis.
• Bachelor's degree required (BA/BS), major in business, marketing, or operations preferred
• Minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience in B2B marketing, with a concentration in digital marketing preferred
• Experience creating email campaigns using HTML and Dreamweaver desired
• Understanding of digital marketing tactics and channels, and best practices to optimize performance for engagement and conversions
• Experience with marketing automation platforms like Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or Hubspot a big plus
• High level of attention to detail is essential; must be metrics-driven and results-oriented with demonstrated analytical skills and organization
• Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a cross-functional team
• Willing and able to adjust to changing demands and shifting priorities; grace under fire a must with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]