Questex LLC, a leading B2B publishing and events company, is seeking a college intern to join our marketing team to assist in our data hygiene, standardization, appending project. This strategic project is vital in our audience development, marketing, and sales efforts and will involve contrasting large audience data, standardizing, cleaning, appending and inferring the information supplied. The project is hands on, and the individual must be driven to help improve the quality of our complex data system. The ability to work with spreadsheets and Microsoft Excel while appending and standardizing data is key to this role. The marketing intern will respond directly to our VP of Marketing and Client Services and Digital Project Manager.
Our ideal candidate should have the following:
• Experience in Excel using formulas and pivot tables.
• Ability to work in a team and outstanding inter-personal skills
• Understand database and table relationships.
• Highly focused and able to work on time sensitive materials.
• Strong attention to detail and strategic thinking.
• Able to receive and respond positively to direction.
• Ability to grasp concepts in a fast-paced learning environment.
• Analytical skills to de-duplicate and clean existing audience data.
• Confident in delivering results to a variety of audiences with different backgrounds and experience.
Hours per week: 20-30 hours/week, depending on intern availability
Length of internship: 10-12 weeks
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org