Revenue Analyst and Coordinator
Desired Candidate: Entry Level with Bachelor of Science Degree
Background Desired: Accounting, Information Systems, Economics, Finance, or Data Science
The revenue analyst and coordinator (RAC) is a hybrid role that assists the sales process as well as the accounting function at FierceMarkets. The RAC will act as the main point of contact with accounting and will be the point person for any billing questions, change orders, and rescheduling fees.
This position is responsible for scheduling all items associated with a campaign, as well as rescheduling any changes to an existing campaign. Additionally, this position starts, updates, maintains, and preserves the historical record of any sales campaign, and is an enforcer of the scheduling and execution process ensuring that all activities are coordinated in line with the customer’s contractual (Insertion Order) expectations. Additionally, the RAC will be tasked with producing various revenue reports that display Company performance across verticals, brands, dates, sales representatives, as well as forecasts and bookings.
Other key aspects of this role are defined as follows:
● Sales Liaison: Works closely with sales team during the booking process to ensure inventory availability and notifies sales of any inventory conflicts. Prepares the insertion order (IO) in the inventory and billing system application (Adbook) once a deal is ready to close. Following the close, responsible for identifying all billable activities and communicating to Fierce Controller. If a conflict arises, coordinator is responsible for finding alternative scheduling solutions and working with sales to re-book with available dates.
● Accounting Liaison: the RAC is the main point of contact with accounting for any campaign and is responsible for maintaining the history and tracking any changes to IOs through the change order process. The RAC is also responsible for confirming the execution of campaigns after they have run.
● Ad Inventory Management: Responsible for maintaining overall inventory schedule. Generates daily reports for the team about inventory constraints and availability on a publication/vertical level. All date changes and cancellations must be run through the inventory management team through the change order process
● Adbook Oversight: Responsible for creating IO for sales, generating reports, and being operational experts in Adbook.
● TBD Management: Responsible for maintaining TBD schedule and notifying ad operations team of upcoming TBD deadlines.
● Revenue Analyst: responsible for producing financial reports out of Fattail as requested by Controller. This role will assist in revenue forecasts and budgets, and will have a key
role in advising Controller in monthly forecast updates.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org